Varen er midlertidigt udsolgt - Kontakt os for nærmere Information
Oxbow Play 10'0 x 30 Air Oppustelig SUP (Model 2018)
Super SUP til hele familien - både nybegynder og ambitiøse surfere op til 120 kg
Dansk produktbeskrivelse følger snart.
Producentens produktbeskrivelse (engelsk)
Lightweight, Rigid, Durable, Portable
Oxbow AIR inflatable paddleboards feature ultra-light, durable and extremely rigid construction for performance typically found only in rigid boards. By adding a non-stretch stringer along the top and bottom center line together with double layer rail construction we’ve reduced weight, dramatically increased rigidity and improved ease of re-rolling and packing the board after use. The AIR models inflate to a rigid 15psi and come with an oversize wheeled backpack for ease of transport and storage, rugged two-way pump with gauge, packing straps, removable center fin with easy on/off thumb screw, repair kit and valve wrench.
PLAY Air Stable, versatile flat-water fun in a compact, portable design.
• Versatile shapes for all-round use.
• Board thicknesses varied according to intended function. Play & River 7’6 : with 4”3/4 thickness for thinner rails and better surfing, improved stability due to lower center of gravity. River 9’2 : with 6” thickness for better stiffness.
• Ultra-light construction = easy to carry.
• Top & Bottom stringer improves stiffness vs. traditional inflatables.
• Deck bungee cord for storing gear. • Carry handles at nose, tail and center.
• Play : Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
• River : Diamond grip EVA pad for added traction and comfort.
• Universal center fin box with removable center fin.
• Includes oversize wheeled backpack, heavy duty 2-way pump with pressure gauge and repair kit.
Length: 10'0" | 305cm
Width: 30.0" | 76cm
Thichness: 4.75" | 12,0cm
Weight: 22,0lbs | 10.0kg
Fin Set-Up: 2 +1
Center fin: Dolphin 8"
Fin Side: Soft
W 1ft/30cm nose: 21.25" | 54cm
W 1ft/30cm tail: 18.25" | 46cm
Technology: SUP AIR
Rider weight: 175lbs | 80kg